100 SITE SELECTIONS
- Whereas PTDC will engage experts (architect, designer, developer, owner, managers) of tourism development to select and prepare feasibility reports of 100 sites in 10 years, and will supervise the development process.
- Whereas PTDC must include their currently owned projects in this program.
LAND ACQUISITION & 99 YEAR LEASE TO DEVELOPERS
Whereas PTDC will make arrangements to acquire federal, state, and private land to use as project sites which will be owned by PTDC. PTDC will give a ninety-nine-year lease to qualified developers (leasee). PTDC will collect year lease rent from leasee.
- About 100 sites will be explored and selected throughout Pakistan, especially in the five valleys of the northern area, and the coastal area from Karachi to Gawadar. Each project cost may range between $1 Million to $1 Billion USD
- Feasibility reports for each project site will be prepared. These will a include drone video of the site, survey, preliminary architectural plan, landscaping plan, project cost, five-year projection profit/loss, as-built appraisal report, and the terms and conditions of the land lease for ninety-nine years.
- The site selection process and feasibility report for each project will occur simultaneously and be continuous for 10 years
- Completed feasibility reports will be uploaded on the website of PTDC for potential developers to review and invest.